“We're all family here...”
Review of I Think You Like - CLOSED

I Think You Like
Cuisines: Pizza, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“We're all family here...”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I happened upon this place on my first night in Hoi An. In the 2 weeks I had spent in Vietnam before, I had been told about the majestic quality of Vietnamese food but it wasn't until I dined at this place that I finally tasted it. It's family run and the food has that personal feel to it. If you are in the area or are cycling around like me, call into this hidden gem for a quality Vietnamese dining experience.

• Korean first
Sydney Australia
“Family run cafe, bar and restaurant.”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Quirky and fun. Great service from the brother and sister team. We would pop in after a morning on the beach and enjoy fantastic juices and smoothies. A fresh cool towel on arrival was a welcome relief to the outside heat and some yummy spicy peanuts was just the ticket.

Visited July 2014
Alhambra, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I think I like!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

It was so good! The happy roll was one of the best things I've eaten in Vietnam. The free peanuts on arrival were a perfect lead in for the meal. The seafood pancake was delicious, and the hostess was even so nice that she showed my brother how to roll his food. The five spice beef was as tender as any beef I've found in Vietnam, and the flavor was delicious. The prices were very reasonable, and the hostess spoke excellent English. I wish I had the time to go back again.

Ogasawara-shoto, Japan
“Decent; not stellar”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

food was passable. A bit on the dry side... chicken could have used more love, and less cooking. A little too much sales pitch for other goods and service when I just wanted a meal.

Noosa
“Great service.”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This little gem of a cafe is just across the road from my favorite spa. So the girls can have a massage whilst the boys are having a chilled, icy beer. Nothing is too much trouble for Dung and Luong, the proprietors. When you sit down, you are provided with a chilled face cloth and the bowl of fresh peanuts are on the house. Couldn't ask for better service from a friendlier couple (brother and sister ie).