“Excellent food excellent service”
Review of I Think You Like - CLOSED

I Think You Like
Cuisines: Pizza, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Delicious food, thoroughly enjoyed the spring rolls and the grilled squid.
The owners brother and sister Dung and Long both lovely people and the service was outstanding. We were welcomed with warm smiles and looked after right up to when we got into the taxi.

1  Thank Christine S
There are newer reviews for I Think You Like

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This restaurant really is a hidden gem. We chose to eat here multiple times as we were staying down the road. The food is delicious (we tried various Vietnamese dishes) and fairly priced. The staff were always friendly and provided an excellent service.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had lunch here and it was great. This restaurant has a unique feel to it, both in the way it is decorated (with lots of little fun details) and in the lovely reception we got from the staff. I had spring rolls and noodles and both were really tasty and a great value for money. Definitely a place to check out while in Hoi An!

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I had roasted duck and I loved it. Very charming and friendly staff, so genuine! The family feel is vibrant and I regret that I didn't visit this place sooner.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed at the hotel next door and were sorry we didn't try I think...you like earlier than our last night in Hoi An.
This is a great little restaurant with a very interesting menu and great prices. But what makes it even better is the obvious passion that Long and Dung have for creating good food and making you feel welcome.
Dung is just the sweetest young lady with the most effervescent personality. You just want to hug her.