Open today: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Hoi An Tailor

Had a mens suit tailored, they gave great advise, fast service, and very affordable. We came away... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2020

from $38.47
from $210.00
from $126.93
More Info
All reviews great service cashmere wool great price fits perfectly fast service suit jacket looked great back home clothes fit end result within hours these guys next morning fair price recommend this place whole process final product
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

We came away wanting to buy more suits!

Date of experience: December 2019
Juli_and_Jerry, Owner at Be Li Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

The pleasure was all ours, Charles. We were also super happy with the end result, and you looked great! Looking forward to seeing some photos when you have time to post.

Thanks so much for taking time to review us, and we wish you both all the best!

Reviewed December 31, 2019 via mobile

Excellent tailor in hoi an, very friendly reliable and most importantly made a great suit jacket for me!! Done exactly how I wanted it at a great price. Love it!!

Date of experience: January 2020

Great to hear from you, Logan, and thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Be Li.
Super happy to hear the jacket and shirts were spot on, and we're glad you chose Be Li Tailor to do the work!

Enjoy your new garments, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything further in future - we have your measurements and ship worldwide :)

Thanks once again for you kind words, and best wishes from us all,

Reviewed December 23, 2019

This was not the place I got with my first few google searches and I wonder why it didn't show up. The lady was kind to give her card and let us continue to see around Hoi An, instead of pestering to show more suits. This made us come back after I looked around. Then I met Jerry and we decided to buy at Be Li.
We tried the fit the next day and my 4 suits(pair) were ready the next day. Very professional and friendly, great place. It's a no-brainer to buy the suits here, best in town in my opinion.

Date of experience: December 2019

The pleasure was all ours, Prabhu! We had a great time selecting fabrics and styles with yourself and Vaishu, and were just as pleased with the end result. Some truly great choices - Vaishu is a fine personal stylist!
Thanks so much for taking time to review us - it means the world to us, and let's us know we're hitting the mark. We love making bespoke garments, but most of all, we love seeing our customers walk away happy and satisfied, so thank you once again.

Best wishes from all of us,

Reviewed December 18, 2019

Amazing suit and service! I walked into Be Li just to look at the suit options. The shop owner was so sweet and accommodating! She was able to fit me for a suit, provide great suggestions, and then have my suit ready in under 24 hours. When I came in the next morning, the suit fit perfectly, looked great, and didn’t need any readjustments. Perfect! I can’t emphasize how helpful and sweet she has been. The price was also fantastic. I highly recommend and will tell my friends about the experience!

Date of experience: December 2019

Thanks you so much for sharing your experience with us at Be Li! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us, and were satisfied with our work. Part of our vision is excellent value for money for our customers, and we're glad you were able to experience this after entrusting Be Li to make your bespoke suit. We love what we do, but even more so, we love seeing our customers walk away feeling they made the right choice!

Thank you once again for your kind words, and all the best from us all,

Reviewed December 17, 2019

The experience was wonderful from start to finish. They have a vast range of materials and colours. The prices are very reasonable. I bought a 2 piece suit and a shirt, and all three items of clothing were a perfect fit on the first try. The people are friendly and honest.

Date of experience: December 2019

Great to hear from you, Manan, and thank you for your kind words - reviews are so important to us and we really appreciate you taking time to do so.
We were just as happy with the end result, and that suit lining! Lovely stuff indeed.
Thanks for choosing Be Li, and please keep in mind you can always order more garments via email or WhatsApp if need be.

Best wishes from us all,