“Beli Fashion is great - especially Chan!!”
Review of Beli Fashion

Beli Fashion
Ranked #44 of 405 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Beli custom tailor is a famous tailor in Hoi An for local customers and visitors . Go to Beli custom tailor, you enjoy feel like your home, the thoughtful service, the devoted staff will melt away your unfamiliarity initially. Go to Beli custom tailor you will enjoy the most stylish clothes, the best quality fabric the and most skilled hand-sewn techniques. In Beli, we selected famous fabric from around the world and had a lot of processes through rigorous testing before tailoring for the visitors. Go to our Beli custom-tailor, the customers will be shopping with the best quality and the cheapest price. Our young staff with much experience in the field of needlework will make you most satisfied customers. With our slogan "The satisfaction and happiness of the customers is the success of our business," We hope you looked in Beli custom tailor to visit and shop. Beli Fashion
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beli Fashion is great - especially Chan!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Went here in Jan '14. 3 x shirts, 2 x trousers & a Sportsjacket - tailor made - $400 (Australian Dollars). Jacket & trousers in Cashmere mix - checked by the eye of detail (wife!). 3 x fittings at my request and nothing was too much trouble. Chan the female assistant was fantastic. I had some thoughts and she convinced me to go another way which proved exactly correct. I can't speak highly enough of the way I was treated. This place is more expensive than other tailors but you get what you pay for. The quality/range of fabric was far superior to other tailors I visited. I went to another recommended tailor first then to Beli. Beli was slightly more expensive but twice as good quality & customer service.

If you want quality go here!!

1 Thank TomatMaroubra

• Hebrew first
Hue, Vietnam
“Verry happy!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Went to Beli because a friend told me it's a good tailor and it is!
Bought a few things. Everything was perfect! Want too thank Tran, Chan, Xiu and Diep for all the help!

Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Satisfied”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Went to Beli fashion store to get a suit tailored but did not have a very clear idea of what I wanted, only knowing that I wanted something 'blue and not too boring'. Tran was very patient with me (am i am cripplingly indecisive) and helped me choose the colour I wanted for my suit. I went for a mid range fabric quality (cotton and cashmere) which was fairly reasonably priced considering that I got a free tailored shirt in the bargain.The suit was very quick to produce, you could probably get it done during the day if you went early enough in the morning.

Upon trying the suit on, I was very impressed with the quality of the tailoring, it needed a tad of resizing but that was sorted out quick smart and I had no problems with it when it came back.

Overall a very satisfying experience that I would reccomend! Ask for Tran!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good sales pitch but not too friendly”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

They have an excellent sales pitch that focuses on the quality of their production. Best pitch I saw when visiting several well researched stores in hoi an. However, they seemed very irritated, unfriendly and unwilling to go off the script of their normal pitch. I liked that they were upfront about their fabrics being knockoffs but didn't like how they trash talked other stores. I also liked that they were quick to show me how to reduce the cost of an item by changing the fabric but felt their prices were still higher than they should have been considering that they were knockoffs and comparing them to other samples I'd seen. I also felt the options for suits were much more limited in color than other places. Here it always seemed to come down to price rifts between quality and few options at the same level.

In the end it really was the first impression of their impatient attitude and pushy nature that I noticed on my very first visit and saw persist in subsequent conversations that made me realize that I would rather do business elsewhere.

I ended up choosing the women at Phuong Nam who were much more friendly, patient and helpful.

1 Thank Dave Y
tranduc164, Manager at Beli Fashion, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
The first word we sincerely thank you for having the useful suggestions for our store
Regarding the problem you mentioned we would like to explain to you the following:
Shop our business has experienced , to our customer satisfaction is the result of our happiness , you come to our shop 4 times and each time we followed you over 2 hours clock . after that time but we welcome you to a very kind and affable , we advise fabrics for you a most enthusiastic manner , our quality has been explained to us and you can clearly understand why our price is higher than elsewhere . After you have carefully reviewed and decided not to buy in our store and you go somewhere else to buy . Really when you go back to where you bought the product at a cheaper price , we just show you that you buy quality crops that did not make me bao.Chung always fair business - are looking forward to your thoughts back to the article , it's very harmful to the process of our business . Wish you a fair assessment and review should remove unfair on
Best regards !
Australind, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Quality”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had a few different pieces of clothing made up at Beli Fashion. I was particularly impressed with the smalled, more detailed features of suits in particular and how they are better than what other stores do. Compliments go to Tran and other staff who were of great assistance.