“Excellent”
Review of Beli Fashion

Beli Fashion
Ranked #46 of 414 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Beli custom tailor is a famous tailor in Hoi An for local customers and visitors . Go to Beli custom tailor, you enjoy feel like your home, the thoughtful service, the devoted staff will melt away your unfamiliarity initially. Go to Beli custom tailor you will enjoy the most stylish clothes, the best quality fabric the and most skilled hand-sewn techniques. In Beli, we selected famous fabric from around the world and had a lot of processes through rigorous testing before tailoring for the visitors. Go to our Beli custom-tailor, the customers will be shopping with the best quality and the cheapest price. Our young staff with much experience in the field of needlework will make you most satisfied customers. With our slogan "The satisfaction and happiness of the customers is the success of our business," We hope you looked in Beli custom tailor to visit and shop. Beli Fashion
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

The service was excellent. The result amazing! We are very happy with our choice for Beli Fashion!

Compliments tot Trân and the other staff!

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

We got a men's suit, trousers, 4 men's shirts, a blouse, and two dresses, one for each teen daughter. Everything was great! The staff were very nice and understanding, and the clothes turned out beautifully! However, there was a misunderstanding with one of our teenage daughters and her fabric, so her dress was still very nicely tailored, but not what she had in mind. Luckily, Beli has excellent customer service! If you don't like, you leave behind and don't pay a penny! So that is what we did! 9/10 of our pieces were exactly what we pictured! The prices are excellent as well!
Although they make dresses and women's apparel beautifully, I would argue their specialty is men's suits! Great quality!

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We do recommend this shop. Tnan in the shop took good care of us. We are 100% satisfied. We bought one jacket and one dress.
Thank you Tnan!

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Previous tripadvisor reviews led me to use Beli tailors, the service was as previously described very professional and the quality of the suits I got made was very good. I would recommend going straight to this tailor instead of checking the many 100's of tailors in town where you can get dragged in all the shops and not really know if you buying a good suit at a good price, and end wasting a lot of time when you should enjoy Hoi An.

As my first tailor experience I was very impressed and surprised by the expertise of the staff, our very friendly and flattering tailor 'Chan' was great at helping us select a suit. I choose several suits from a large catalogue I thought looked good and she would tell what I would look best in with regards to my body shape. After the measurements the suits where ready for the first fitting the day after and the second fitting that same day. We were amazed at the quality of suits. I wouldn't usually spend much on a suit, but I agree the price is extremely good value and have left my details with Chan so in the future I may purchase more from Beli.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

We stumbled upon Beli Fashion through a recommendation and were extremely satisfied with experience we had. The staff are all very friendly and are determined to give you the product you desire. We went back for two fittings and each time they were willing to nip and tuck the smallest details to make sure you are happy with the product. Me and my friend both brought full suits and are very happy with the fit and quality. If you are looking for a reliable Hoi An tailor then keep an eye out for Beli Fashion and Chan's friendly face.