“BE LI Custom Tailor in Hoi An. Such a great find:)”
Review of Beli Fashion

Beli Fashion
Ranked #47 of 416 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Beli custom tailor is a famous tailor in Hoi An for local customers and visitors . Go to Beli custom tailor, you enjoy feel like your home, the thoughtful service, the devoted staff will melt away your unfamiliarity initially. Go to Beli custom tailor you will enjoy the most stylish clothes, the best quality fabric the and most skilled hand-sewn techniques. In Beli, we selected famous fabric from around the world and had a lot of processes through rigorous testing before tailoring for the visitors. Go to our Beli custom-tailor, the customers will be shopping with the best quality and the cheapest price. Our young staff with much experience in the field of needlework will make you most satisfied customers. With our slogan "The satisfaction and happiness of the customers is the success of our business," We hope you looked in Beli custom tailor to visit and shop. Beli Fashion
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have a super new wool jacket ready for the Great British winter! Thanks to Bich it was a perfect fit first time. Super friendly, efficient service. A great team. Very good shopping experience. No pressure

5  Thank GBDI

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I had help from two lovely women called Bich and Chan. Extremely friendly and enjoyed a light hearted laugh whilst doing so. They were nicer than any staff I had encountered whilst browsing through other stores which was probably what persuaded me originally to go with them. I had numerous fittings to make sure that things were perfect and they certainly were. A real friendly feeling atmosphere and a product which delivered past my expectations would be the reason why I would recommend this place as the best to go to in Hoi An. Couldn't be happier. I will be ordering more of these through email when I'm home!

6  Thank Tom R
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I was here this month, I bought 2 shirts and 2 suits. To me it was definitely the best tailor in Hoi An, perfect service, not pushy at all and excellent personal advice. They offer you three fittings, mine where fine after the second fitting. They are slightly cheaper than the hotspots on the opposite side of the street, but the quality is exactly the same. I checked it. Probably cause those have more reviews on tripadvisor. Like in all the other ones they offer you three sorts of quality (I bought the best quality), in case of those sorts its what you get is what you pay for. Go for it!

5  Thank marcoB3716CA
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My wife had 2 suits etc made, and I had 4 shirts made. Chan was very careful, knowledgeable and honest. We are very happy with our clothes, all made over a 7 hour period. We sent others there and they had a similar experience. Good quality and cheap.

6  Thank KiwiHoward
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I went to hoi an with the intention of getting a suit made, we had heard a lot about businesses that scam tourists and people getting ripped off. Beli was recomended by a friend so we went a long to get an idea. Everyone was great and really helpful from the start and helped us picked the designs we wanted. Trân then helped me decide on the finer details of my suit and helped me make sure it fitted perfetly and looked how I wanted. Everyone there is very helpful and great fun and I got a great suit out of it.

8  Thank AdamSluman