Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Extraordinary Quality and Service

One of the first things you'll discover upon arriving in Hoi An is the myriad of tailoring options... read more

Reviewed today
jillsteinbach
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Suits

The women at Ba Ri were amazing. They spent several sessions making adjustments to ensure that each... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $39.00
from $64.00
from $6.00
3,327 results
All reviews great service piece suit quick service high quality fits perfectly amazing quality recommend this place within hours my partner dress shirts back home attention to detail thank you so much hoa cherry suits tailor
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wanted a long overcoat made. Very fast service and the coat turned out great. Quality material for a decent price. My mom back home wanted a same kind of coat made and with her measurements and a picture they were able to make another coat which fits her well. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Hoi An.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a really good Service (Hoa & Trang).
Ask for them if you are here. They even brought our clothes to the hotel. Only needed two days for six pieces. Besides, the quality of all pieces are really good.
Additionally, they fixed my own Dress without a charge. All in all a big recommendation.

Liesa & Julian (Germany)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the Tailors are really nice and helpfull. My girlfriend ordered 2 dresses and a jumpsuit and i ordered 2 suits. the first fitting was on the day after the day we came here first. On the same day everything was done and all fitted perfectly. I can highly recommend this store.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good service, very swift and professional and at a great price! Special thanks to Hoa for helping us

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were recommended this tailor by some Australian friends who had some items made months ago. My husband wanted a black silk dressy shirt,and I wanted a dress, but had no idea what style. More upmarket than a sundress but not an evening dress,smart casual.I picked the material, salesperson drew me a sketch, took my measurements and gave me a price.It wasn't cheap and I told her no, but then she offered me a cotton lining instead of a silk one and the price dropped considerably, so keep this in mind. My dress cost me $55 US but I love it, fits perfectly, well sewn and feels great.Ordered at 12 noon, fitting at 6 pm and returned at 7.30pm, finished and I was happy. My husbands shirt is a mixture of silk and cotton, fits perfectly everywhere, he has long arms and struggles to find shirts, he is very happy and paid $35 US. Not cheap, but it's a good experience, nice fabrics and custom made to your body.I founds a fabric I love, so going back to order a dressy top.