“Cheap club”

Dining options: Drinks, Seating
Fredericia, Denmark
“Cheap club”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

This club offers all vodka/gin/rom/whiskey etc + mixers you can drink from 9pm - 3am for only 80.000 dong - les than 4 dollars.
But the music isn't the best - still good for a crazy night out.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank ErikKraft

Las Vegas, Nevada
“MATHEW414 IS UNFAIR”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I know that Mathew used to work at Volcano , now he is working for Why Not bar , He is now talking very bad about Volcano , he is unfair , do you think ?

Steve

• Visited November 2013
4 Thank le s
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Think about your safe first!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Should think about your SAFE before getting here, they stolen my iphone, gave back my change not enough. Paid 80,000vnd, drink all night, it right but when i got my drinks, its so bad, seem to be non alcolho. Also, a man like manager Mark tried to ask us to pay more for our bad drinks (how come?). Sure, this is THE MOST BAD BAR IN HOIAN I EVER BEEN, DON'T THINK IT CHEAP, SHOULD SPEND A LITTLE BIT MORE THEN YOU CAN HAVE A BETTER DRINKS AND SERVICE IN SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Visited August 2013
“A hell”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Do not go here.. Yes:it is cheap, Yes:there is a dancingfloor, Yes: there is a party crowd.. However, the alcohol is REALLY bad and the staff is soo rude and unfriendly that they ruin your night. For example: I wanted to drink a coke in between my wodka-cokes, and they did not gave it to me. I told them I paid for it, so they gave me a tiny bottom of coke. I suppose the coke is more expensive then the alcohol... Please, just visit the nice bars in town and pay some more! You will have a better night!

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great party”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Great place to go for a party! We paid 80 thousand VND and you can drink what you want. We had really good time!

• Visited July 2013