“Best meal in vietnam !”

The Little Menu Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 880 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Whether you are craving a real Ha Noi pho or looking to sample local Hoi An cuisine such as cao lau, mi quang or com ga. At Little Menu we promise an authentic taste experience. Every dish presented on our 'Little' menu has been selected based on the availability of quality, local ingredients and put together from traditional family recipes.
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Wow ! Couldn't log into trip advisor soon enough to write a glowing review ! Food was absolutely beautiful, delicate flavours and presented to a very high standard ! Looked extremely impressive on the plate ! Could not fault the service, our waiter recommended the seared tuna steak to me which was cooked to absolute perfection. The waiter even introduced me to the head chef and toured me round the spotless kitchen ! Cannot recommend this restaurant enough, you will not be disappointed, incredible food at cheap prices. I'll also note that all food is preservative and msg free. Phap was our waiter, the best service I have received in vietnam, very friendly, knowledgable and creates a fantastic relaxing environment!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,766)

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I've had some superb food in Vietnam but this place topped it all. Had the garden egg plant and mushroom with rice. For what sounds like a simple dish the flavours were delicious.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a good, friendly, clean and smart establishment. Our visit coincided with a very quiet night in Hoi An and the atmosphere in the town and restaurant probably impacted our experience. The faultless quality of the duck spring rolls, bok choi in mushroom sauce and stuffed squid along with the vfm wine list mean you will leave satisfied. I would love to visit on a busy night and enjoy the atmosphere of the dining room and open kitchen, I'm sure it would improve the overall experience. If you want a more western style to your eastern experience then this is the place for you.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Excellent cooking class which started with a trip to the local market to get our ingredients. Real treat! Food was gorgeous and place was really clean. Cost approx 25$US - worth it for the great food and fun!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

After reading review on the blog of my friend, we decided to visit The Little Menu Restaurant. I was impressed by Vietnamese food at here. Ingredients were fresh and well prepared. Dishes were beautiful presented. This restaurant had a warm ambiance and waitress was friendly. Price was reasonable. I had a wonderful time at here. Highly recommend. I'll get back here in the future.