“Hidden Gem”

The Little Menu Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 856 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Whether you are craving a real Ha Noi pho or looking to sample local Hoi An cuisine such as cao lau, mi quang or com ga. At Little Menu we promise an authentic taste experience. Every dish presented on our 'Little' menu has been selected based on the availability of quality, local ingredients and put together from traditional family recipes.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant looking for other restaurants with good reviews on trip advisor and so glad we did. We were the only ones in the restaurant and the staff were very friendly and helpful and the dishes were beautiful. A very lovely luch.

2  Thank Tonyamac

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I would definetely recommend other travelers to go here. It's a cosy place with nice foods. The reason I do not rate it 5-stars, is that their desserts were a bit boring - but I guess desserts are just not the big thing in Vietnam :-)

2  Thank DitteRT
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great place! I started by taking a cooking class which was very personal and interesting. It was a great experience to get an insight into the way they cook and prepare the food, including going to the market together and buy all the ingredients and talking about all different kinds of food they sell in Vietnam. Son, the owner of the restaurant, is a very friendly person, who speaks English very well. Everybody working in the restaurant seemed very nice and open. The food was delicious, definitely the best I had in Hoi An (and I did try several places), and probably also some of the best of my whole Vietnam trip.
Since I enjoyed it so much, we went there next day just for lunch, and my friend who i brought with me for lunch was also very into "the little Menu", another proof for their great food.
I can only recommend trying a cooking class or having a break for a great lunch/dinner in this restaurant.

1  Thank Sarah J
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

This is such a gem of a place. Hoi An has an abundance of eateries (and good ones at that!) but this is a standout for me. The menu is not overwhelming with choices, they concentrate on great Vietnamese dishes and they do them well. Son the owner is lovely and I cannot wait to recommend this place to friends and family. Oh, their homemade vodkas are a must try also!

2  Thank TravelBug_SAR
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We arrived for tea with friends who had recommended this place. The cocktails were amazing made with vodka infused cocktails. I had the grilled sea bass with mango salad, it came out with passion fruit on the top. Surprising delicious. Great staff, open kitchen, clean and great valu. We had a table of 11 nothing was too much trouble.

2  Thank Katienchrishill