“"Just go and Enjoy!"”

Enjoy Ice Cream bar & Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 923 Restaurants in Hoi An
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant with Vietnamese food and western food. Balcony with river view. The largest choice of ice Cream. 57 Flavors, 24 toppings. Self Service. 60 000 Vnd for 100g. And a great menu for dessert with nutella waffle, crepe, chocolate fondant...
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Such a nice place to eat and relax. Wasn't sure at first but the ice cream is just to Die for ! Loved it!!! Annabelle.C

Write a ReviewReviews (1,782)

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I went there with my wife so this is a bit of a divided review. I thought my food - spring rolls and shrimp n cashews was pretty good. She said hers was pretty salty on the spring rolls and her main- chicken and rice was bland . I tried it and it was.

The service was good, with the staff very friendly.Prices are good.

I probably wouldn't go back based on the iinconsistencies in the meals.( and I'm not overly harsh by any means).

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We happened to find Enjoy after having already eaten so didn't have a meal here. But we did get invited in by a young man called Tu. he did an excellent job of making us feel welcome without being too intrusive. His grasp of English is very good and he,s eager to learn more. He is definitely an asset to the company.

We chose our ice-creams with toppings and sat under the brightly coloured lanterns to enjoy them. As others have said ........ Simple concept..........surprised haven't seen it before. Lovely experience . Thank you .

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

What a fabulous little spot! We came upon it whilst out walking & a guy handing out leaflets gave us a discount voucher. Next night we went back to try it out. Super friendly staff, great English. Good explanation of dishes on the menu. I had a local speciality Hoi An Chicken Rice, beautiful. My husband had a burger with the lot, Aussie Beef - said it was the tastiest burger he has ever had! I went off next door for a pedicure & they brought me in some drinks! My husband sat up on the balcony drinking in the atmosphere & the sights & sounds along the river. Great value for money. Also some interesting photos on walls. They farewelled us by saying 'thank you for coming' which we thought was very nice. Enjoy!

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Short and sweet. We came back to 'Enjoy' every night... The ice cream is delicious and with oh so many flavours to choose from. Don't forget to sample the dessert menu though! :)