All reviews free cocktail free bikes old town great hotel no elevator standard room would stay here again free breakfast rain shower laundry service clean hotel staff were so friendly three nights breakfast was delicious fresh fruit town centre rooms are spacious
Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at VaiA Boutique Hotel for four weeks and were made to feel at home all the time by the really friendly and helpful staff.
From room cleanliness to breakfasts with a great choice, we could not have wished for more.
There are bicycles made available to guests for free, and we used them to do cycling tours in the district.
There is a reliable same-day laundry service and if you want to book into tours or classes all you need to do is chat with the office staff.
We will certainly be back to VaiA, of that there is no doubt.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Vaia_Boutique_Hotel, Front Office Manager at VaiA Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear Jon and Doug,

On behalf of the whole team of VaiA Boutique hotel in Hoi An I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences with us.

We are delighted to hear about your lovely experience and it makes us very happy to know that you have enjoyed our hotel and services. Our principal aim is to give you our best service, make your stay unforgettable and reach your expectations. These positive comments really are inspiration for us to get better and better.

Hoping to have the chance to welcome you again next year.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Getting around the country and decided to stay in VaiA for my two nights in Hoi An and have to say this is my best one.
Staffs are very friendly and helpful, room is very cleaned, free bike is very convenient for riding to the old quarter and to the beach.
Staying for only two nights but I feel staffs treat me like their family' member. Will definitely staying here again for my next visit to Hoi An

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Vaia_Boutique_Hotel, Front Office Manager at VaiA Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Ha M,

Hoping to have the chance to welcome you again soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed August 12, 2018

This must be the only hotel in the world that no complimentary water is availble in the room.Then they charge 100% more than the ship next door! (cheap I know but I was just a little irked)
The room was very clean but had no bedside light nor socket.
The breafast was mediocre.
No lift for 2 storey hotel.
Location is excellent.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Vaia_Boutique_Hotel, Front Office Manager at VaiA Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Wolverleyman,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to show us the appreciation about your recent experiences in our hotel. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed the cleaned room and hotel's convenient location.

We are very sorry about the inconvenience of having no bedside light and the breakfast's quality which did not meet your expectation.
For the biggest issue you raised up about complimentary water, We could tell you that we are definitely not the only hotel has no complimentary water in the room. We are trying to say no to plastic bottles so instead of having two complimentary water bottles which cause lots damage to environment as we spend hundreds of them a month, we supply free water to refill in the hotel's lobby.

This might cause a little irked as you said but I really really hope you understand and support us, I know it will take the time to change traveler's thinking and habit but it is good for us and our planet.

Thank you again for choosing VaiA Boutique Hotel Hoi An as your accommodation and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Your sincerely,

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

After having a very bad experiences in Phu Quoc island at a five stars resort, I decided to stay at a small and cozy hotel in Hoi An and I had best time here. The staffs were extremely friendly and helpful, I love the breakfast with local specialties and Western options.
Location is super convenient as it is very closed to the Old Quarter, great free bikes to get around and to the beach. I love to recommend this place to everyone who looking for a small and cozy place with a small budget. Will definitely coming back again ❤️❤️❤️.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Vaia_Boutique_Hotel, Front Office Manager at VaiA Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Dear Thanh,

Greetings from VaiA Boutique hotel in Hoi An.

First of all, I would like you to know how appreciated we are for choosing our hotel as your home and for sharing your lovely experiences with us.

It is so nice to know that you enjoyed your staying with great breakfast and nice room. Also it is great to know that you were very happy with our staffs.

We are really appreciated your comments. They are very important for us and help us in our continuing effort to exceed your expectations. I will share your kind comments to the entire staff.

It was a true pleasure to have you staying with us for your holiday and hope many others will find your review inspiring.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Great little hotel very close to old town and an easy ride to the beach. Bed was extremely comfortable and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend, we will stay here again next trip.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Emma,

Thank you for your positive feedback about your staying. We are delighted to know that you had an excellent stay with us.
Your encouraging words have been passed on with the entire VaiA team. This would certainly boost their confidence in delivering excellent service.

Thank you very much for using our service. We look forward to having you again here in the near future.