“A lucky find!”

Bamboo Bar & Restaurant
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Bamboo was a happy accidental find; all of the staff were friendly without being intrusive, and one lady (I'm guessing the owner) appeared genuinely pleased to see anyone who wandered in. Well priced good quality food, and a very handy "buy 2 get 1 free" deal on beer. If I find myself in Hoi An again, I know where I'll be going for a bite and a beer!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We were a group of 4 the sheltered from the rain here and I had the bamboo spring rolls which were decided to be the best thing of all of our orders. Nice smiley service and great cheesy music :)

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The beauty of this place is that it is small and very friendly, right in the middle of the town centre and just perfect for a rest from shopping! The service and coffees are great, and the toilets are very clean. The owners are often there and it adds a personal touch - they even put our "cooling facecloths" in the freezer which was much appreciated as we were not used to the very hot and humid climate. A must for a coffee or a cold Tiger beer or soft drink.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I chanced upon Bamboo Club and Restaurant. Not sure where the "club" bit comes in as it really is just a 2 level restaurant. The owner and staff are lovely and like engaging in conversation and are very helpful with suggestions if required.
Food and beer were great and fresh.
I honestly could not understand the thought process of people lining up to get into an Indian restaurant across the street. We can have Indian food anywhere in the world and is abundant in all major cities, but to have fresh cooked Vietnamese food in a pleasant setting is less likely.
Keep up the great work and service!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

To our surprise this little family restaurant cooks up the most beautiful home cooked meals as always Vietnamese style fresh from the markets. A simple fresh fish soup was so light yet I felt vitallty from the freshness and care taken. Sitting upstairs away from the street noise was a pleasant break, we were recomended by our tailor Louise of Lang Bian who is nearby. This little restaurant is always going to be remembered next time we are in Hoi An