“Custom clothing”
Review of Mekong Tailor

Mekong Tailor
Ranked #131 of 415 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Mekong Tailor is a custom made boutique in Hoi An. Out of our designer product, we accept all fashion designs of customers purchase. Mekong Tailor always take care each item to have got high satisfied from clients because we know the clothes make a man. We always heading to prestigious, quality, fashion and reasonable price.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Were given this tailor on recommendation from Australian friends, service and their English was excellent, we weren't rushed into any decisions and received exactly what we wanted in a short space of time. Also very helpful with fabrics. We're stylin' - Paul and Berni - AUstralia

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Four beautiful dresses made here in a very short time. If you are looking for very skilled tailors, reasonable prices with a lot of kindness and smiles this is the place to go! Thank you very much!

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Every tailor we went to or past or even on the street by the ladies we were hassled to/in their shop. We simply walked into Mekong strolled around for a while and was then approached by the kindest man, turns out he own 3 shops on the street. I didn't intend to get anything but once I found out the prices I couldn't resist. I got a tailored jacket, took a pic off my Instagram of my favorite dress (exact replica) and two tailored skirts for $114 aud with only one more fitting after the initial one. They had nailed it. My partner also went in with an idea of a large hooded army style jacket and the outcome was perfect. Cheap, fantastic quality, great service, wouldn't have gone anywhere else ! Thanks again!

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Hoi An is full of tailors - there is no way to really know which is good. We had some formal dresses made at Ayala which turned out very well but we also had some dresses made here for 25% of the price and they also were excellent. We chose one dress from their shop and we brought in one dress to copy. The owners were very nice, not pushy and the prices were so reasonable we did not negotiate. Both dresses needed a second fitting to get the fit correct but nothing was an issue for the owners and the dresses were exactly as we wanted. We bumped into three women who are living in Hoi An and they told us this is the best tailors they have found.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

If you want beautifully made clothes, then Mekong Tailor is the place to go. All you have to do is show a photo or draw a picture, and they will give you excactly what you want. After a few bad experiences with other tailors, I ended up with more than a few lovely garments. It is affordable, they speak great English and the quality is great. It is a very comfortable place to be as well, as you are never pushed into making more clothes. In addition to all of this, the wonderful lady who took all my measurements is very fashion forward. She understands what will and will not look good. They can also ship your purchases for you. A truly great place!