“Great Hoi An Specialties”
Review of Restaurant 328

Restaurant 328
Ranked #40 of 845 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant 328 is a family restaurant. We welcome every customer and treat them like our own family member. We care about the food we serve and make sure it's in the best quality and handled in the right manner as it should be. If you are an alcohol lover, we have home-made rice wine free of charge for you after every meal. You can also get to see the process of making rice wine and taste the very first wine drips from our still. Also, we have two rooms upstairs for rent, cooking class, laundry service, bicycles and motorbikes for hire at reasonable price. Drop in and you will be delighted.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Had a beautiful meal here,great food and lovely people, especially Ha, who is a gentle soul and wonderful cook. Nice atmosphere and so clean. Will definitely return. ( good quality tailor next door as well..all in the family!)

Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food,the waitress are so nice and friendly!! We been there for 3 times and we always had such a good time. Best restaurant in hoi an for sure!!

1  Thank Hagite1
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten out every day in Hoi An and have never been disappointed.

We went here as the tailor we used (Blue Eye) recommend it. And we were not let down!

The service was great. The staff were all really friendly and we had a great long chat with them while we were there.

The prices are really good, hardly anything is over 100k dong and the portion sizes are very generous.

The food itself was amazing. We had spring rolls to start and the white rose. Both of which were really fresh and tasty. Mains were pork with lemongrass and chilli, very tasty and filling. But he best thing was the fish in banana leaves.. It was one of the best things I've ever had! And only 75000 dong. A bargain.

Will definitely be back here very soon!

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Really excellent place, average price but the food was really delicious. But the waitress was so lovely and friendly, as was the chef.would definately go again!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed at a hotel in town but after reading reviews in Trip Advisor I thought I should try the food at 328. And I made the right decision! The food was just simply perfect!! I loved the fish in banana leaves and chicken with chilli. They also have delicious fruit juice. The owners here are extremely lovely people, which made my experience much more enjoyable.
I highly recommend this restaurant. Come and explore yourself!