“Awesome experience”
Review of Hoi An Yoga

Hoi An Yoga
Ranked #49 of 132 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Beginner and intermediate level yoga classes either at the studio or outside by the river, for groups or individuals. Also available for reiki treatments.
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I was lucky enough to fit just 1 yin beach yoga session while I was in Hoi An but really wish I had done more. Doing yoga while listening to the sound of waves crashing, staring off into the horizon and feeling the soft sand beneath your feet really can't be beaten - unless you arrive by bicycle cycling through the rice paddies of course! Steph is a really good teacher and she makes sure you really relax which is perfect for holiday yoga. When I'm back in Hoi An I will definitely be back for more beach Yoga!

3  Thank Cath2525

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I recomend all of you going to the Yoga class with Stephanie, it is a really good feeling starting the day with the yoga and the relaxation part is perfect for health. Besides the classes are long enough to take all the good you can take from yoga. The breakfast after is perfect and Steph gives you many tips to enjoy Hoi An even more.

3  Thank Lorena A
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Was very relaxing, great value for money and Stephanie was a lovely instructor. Would definatly come back again

3  Thank AubreyBullen
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stephanie was a great teacher. The location at 3 Dragons was quite nice and the prince oft 120k appropriate. I highly recomment this yoga class in Hoi An!

4  Thank GlobalCitizenTini
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were yoga novices yet warmly welcomed and looked after in Stephanie's classes. We chose to do Yin yoga at 6pm one evening and loved it so much we went back for more the following day.
It was super value for money lasting an hour and a half for 120,000. Stephanie took us through several positions and stretches with meditation time at the end.
We thoroughly enjoyed our first yoga experience, it was a great mental refreshment after three months of backpacking. We would whole heatedly recommend her classes to anyone!

1  Thank misspickle