“Rest for body and mind with lovely Stephanie” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hoi An Yoga

Hoi An Yoga
Ranked #13 of 60 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Beginner and intermediate level yoga classes either at the studio or outside by the river, for groups or individuals. Also available for reiki treatments.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Rest for body and mind with lovely Stephanie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were yoga novices yet warmly welcomed and looked after in Stephanie's classes. We chose to do Yin yoga at 6pm one evening and loved it so much we went back for more the following day.
It was super value for money lasting an hour and a half for 120,000. Stephanie took us through several positions and stretches with meditation time at the end.
We thoroughly enjoyed our first yoga experience, it was a great mental refreshment after three months of backpacking. We would whole heatedly recommend her classes to anyone!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank misspickle

Terrigal, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great first experience of Yoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed in Hoi An for some time and took part in a few of Stephanie's yoga classes. I was surprised at how thoroughly I enjoyed it. Stephanie is an excellent instructor who allows you to work at your own pace. She provides inexpensive classes at different times of the day, and sets up in the most pristine and peaceful areas. If you are a yoga enthusiast, or you are interested in trying it, I highly recommend doing a class with Stephanie. I guarantee you will enjoy!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Sophia T
Hoi An, Vietnam
3 attraction reviews
“nice lady stephanie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

yoga with Stephanie was a real highlight of our trip , she offers classes in hatha and ying yoga. we even had the chance to exercise at the beach, normally the classes are in town. Stephanie is expieriencend, friendly and she knows her job. Afters shopping and sightseeing , yoga was the right thing to do.

Hanoi, Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“First yoga class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I had a session with Steph in November. The session was above a sports bar in Hoi An. About an hour and a half later, I was feeling fully refreshed and confident that I would be comfortable signing up for more class's

1 Thank Gerard93042
Hoi An
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Great yoga class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

I recently attended Hoi An yoga. I took a few classes and all were great. Stephanie is an excellent yoga instructor and was able to give advice so people with different levels of ability were able to fully enjoy the class. She offers a choice of relaxing yin yoga and a more invigorating hatha style of yoga. I would recommend these classes to anyone visiting Hoi An.