“nice lady stephanie”
Review of Hoi An Yoga

Hoi An Yoga
Ranked #48 of 127 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Beginner and intermediate level yoga classes either at the studio or outside by the river, for groups or individuals. Also available for reiki treatments.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

yoga with Stephanie was a real highlight of our trip , she offers classes in hatha and ying yoga. we even had the chance to exercise at the beach, normally the classes are in town. Stephanie is expieriencend, friendly and she knows her job. Afters shopping and sightseeing , yoga was the right thing to do.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I had a session with Steph in November. The session was above a sports bar in Hoi An. About an hour and a half later, I was feeling fully refreshed and confident that I would be comfortable signing up for more class's

1  Thank Gerard93042
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I recently attended Hoi An yoga. I took a few classes and all were great. Stephanie is an excellent yoga instructor and was able to give advice so people with different levels of ability were able to fully enjoy the class. She offers a choice of relaxing yin yoga and a more invigorating hatha style of yoga. I would recommend these classes to anyone visiting Hoi An.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I have been staying in Hoi an for the past couple of weeks and I was really keen to get into yoga. Stephanie is fantastic and really knows her stuff! I was in a class with a few others who were more advanced than I and Stephanie made me feel really comfortable. Highly recomened great for people of all ages and confidence levels. Definately a must do while your staying in Hoi An

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have been going to Hoi An yoga regularly and love it. Stephanie has a calming voice and is great at explaining how and why we are doing postures. She is always welcoming to new attendees and provides a holistic approach taking into account injuries or prior experiences to enhance your practice. Highly recommend the beach yoga as a wonderful distraction for tourists from shopping etc.