“Chic in Hoi An”

“Chic in Hoi An”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My family and I spent 3 nights in Hoi An
between the 22-25th April 2013
and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
I had viewed pictures of the hotel while
booking but nothing prepared us for the
unique location - amidst paddy fields
and the cool room layout . The staff are
all excellent and aim to please! They had
regular jeep shuttles in to Hoi An town
( in a restored US Army jeep ) or free bicycles
to ride around . The hotel staff helped us hire
scooters too !

They had an excellent breakfast , not very lavish ,
with lots of fresh juices and different kinds of
breads and home made preserves. The pace
is very relaxed and the rooftop lap pool was a
favorite hangout!!

It s about 2.0 km to the nearby Cua Dai beach
and 8.0 km to An Banh beach . An Banh is
quieter and the beach hangout La Plage offers
blissful solitude for those not wanting to be
bothered by souvenir vendors. We had timed to
be in Hoi An for the full moon night when the
whole town is lit exclusively by lanterns .

Thanks to every one at Hoi An Chic !!!! We loved our stay !!

Room Tip: We were in the ground floor rooms and the flushing noise from the room above was a minor irritation
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Goparoamer
Dear Guest,
Please allow me to express the warmest and the most sincere regards to you on behalf of the Hoi An Chic Hotel. Heartfelt hope you have a good time with us during your staying. May I take this opportunity to thank you for having chosen Hoi An Chic Hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Dzung Pham Vu - Owner of Hoi An Chic Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Modern eco twist chic hotel. Great pool, good location between beach and old town. Jeep shuttle to and from old town - 3 people max. Good food at restaurant - small portions for price but good quality - menu lacking description of food. Free bike hire good for beach. Would come again

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Dave M
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This place is amazing, so much that I am writing this while we are still here. The staff are the friendliest I have ever met and they genuinely care about every guest. The rooms are beautiful with outdoor showers and huge big beds. The breakfasts are great. The hotel has the finest detail like ginger in every room (made on site and is delicious), laptop in all rooms, bags and hats for the beach.. Just to
Name a few. While we were out at dinner the staff came and turned down our bed, left our robes out for us and turned the air con on.. This was yet another wonderful surprise. Just magical boutique hotel that is set amongst the rice fields out of town.. Not to worry, there are free bikes and shuttles.
World class hotel! And we still have 3 nights left!!!

• Stayed April 2013
3 Thank Brisbanecoupl
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Beautiful setting with wonderful views of the rice fields and locals. You feel very relaxed here, just a gentle pace of life. The jeep into town is great, and will collect you back too, or you can borrow a bike, which is great for going to the beach - about 10 mins away - bit longer and busier to go to town. Staff are very friendly and helpful. If you have time do go on the buffalo ride around the lanes - great fun!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Rose A
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Wow, such a refreshing hotel after sleeping bus from Hue. haha.
Friendly staffs & nice room. my wife and daughter was happy while staying here.

We've been through Hanoi, Halong bay, Hue and personally, my final destination in Veitnam was Hoi an. My family agreed much with my decision to stay three nights here in Hoi an and decided to come again later only to Da nang & Hoi an. We love Hoi an and Hoi an Chic.

Bicycle riding to Cua dai Beach was not that difficult but need some exercise before you go on road. and I recommend An Bang Beach by car(Shuttle) with extra cost if you need better view and some activities like swimming.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank KennyKim
Hoianchic, Owner at Hoi An Chic Hotel, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Traveller,
Welcome to Hoi An Chic Hotel, Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Hoi An Chic Hotel, we wish your visit with us to be comfortable.
The Management and staff are pleased to be your hosts, we’re wholeheartedly committed to offering a diverse array of amenities to make our guests truly enjoyable. Our friendly staff is pleased to be of service, and we trust you'll have a memorable and enjoyable experience.
Warm regards,
Dzung Pham Vu
Owner of Hoi An Chic Hotel
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed her for 4 nights and I wish it had been longer. I was concerned at first because we were given a room on the ground floor and very close to the on site restaurant - I thought it would be noisy and that maybe the smells from the restaurant would prevade through the room. I shouldn't have been worried - the room was beautiful and serene, with no distractions from the outside world. The bed was very comfortable and the facilities were great - it's the first hotel room I've stayed at that provides a laptop for every room. It had a beautiful porch and an outdoor bath/shower.

The setting was amazing - beautiful paddy fields, next to a church/temple. It was quite far out of the town centre - almost directly between the beach and the old town, both would have been slightly too far to walk to but we made use of the free jeep shuttle service which ran quite regularly at set times. At other times we privately rented the jeeps to go into town which only cost slightly over £2 each way. Getting taxis from Hoi An old town back to the hotel were very friendly and seemed to be a lot more honest than other places we travelled in vietnam.

We ate at the restaurant a few times and enjoyed the food - the staff were very friendly and it was obvious that they really cared about providing the best service that they possibly could. They were incredibly conscientious and I really appreciated this.

We spent a couple of mornings by the pool and it was very peaceful. I could have spent a lot longer there. It was by far the nicest hotel we stayed at in Vietnam and Thailand, and one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank plasma147
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was really pleased to have booked this place. From the start the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. The location is a little out of town, but for us this was perfect because it was very peaceful and the shuttle jeep and cycles made it easy to get around. Our room was really super and the laptop was handy as both of us had to keep up with work. My partner loved talking to the restaurant staff. The advice of the staff was very useful indeed and we got all we wanted out of our stay. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple