Tripadvisor
Hoi An
Open today: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Absolutely lovely clothes!

I had an absolute wonderful time at this shop! I was helped by Kim and she was so helpful in... read more

Reviewed today
RicardaZ94
Definitely recommended

Had a very good experience with Ty! Very friendly service and the dress looks amazing! They can... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sofiaorka

Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from $16.42
More Info
from $39.00
More Info
2,874 results
All reviews blue eyes great service intrepid tour within hours beautiful dresses high quality whole process thank you so much fitted perfectly special thanks an amazing job winter coat great clothes piece suit cold water finished product pair of pants
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

We were helped by Emma and she was fantastic! 5 out of 5 stars alone for her. We had 1 full (3-piece) suit, a dress-shirt, a skirt, and two pea coats made. It took them less than 36 hours to make everything and we had 2 fittings to make sure things were perfect. They had good materials to choose from and the storefront was nice. Certainly recommend checking them out - I do know they are more expensive (though there’s plenty that are more expensive than them), but I feel the service and quality warranted the price.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Had an amazing experience from the moment we entered - highly recommended for anyone seeking amazing quality suits.
Thank you Lyly for all your help and expertise helping myself with the suit fitting.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

I highly recommend blue eye. The ladies are lovely and welcomed us with a cold drink of water. My personal assistant was Laura and she was excellent. I have a lot of trouble buying work pants/skirts back home in Australia due to a small waist and large... behind. I couldn’t believe the fit when I tried my items on. The dress, skirt, pants and jacket were perfect in fit, design and quality. My only negative is that I didn’t buy more!!! Will definitely be coming back in the future!

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Fantastic service and prices from Vi and the team. Same day turn around for business shirts. Excellent quality and service. Highly recommend

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Fantastic service by Katie, who worked really hard to make my beautiful dress to match my husbands shirt. Thank you so much it couldn’t have been better.

1  Thank vickiwR9769CF