Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great tailor

Had a summer dress made and love it very much. Great service by Katie, definitely would go there... read more

Reviewed today
bettinakap
via mobile
Blue eye tailor

Great service- Emma was very friendly and helpful. My dress turned out beautifully and they were... read more

Reviewed yesterday
kannika_2

Recommended experiences in and around Hoi An
from $16.42
More Info
from $39.00
More Info
2,848 results
All reviews blue eyes great service intrepid tour within hours beautiful dresses high quality whole process thank you so much fitted perfectly special thanks an amazing job winter coat great clothes piece suit cold water finished product pair of pants
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I highly recommend blue eye. The ladies are lovely and welcomed us with a cold drink of water. My personal assistant was Laura and she was excellent. I have a lot of trouble buying work pants/skirts back home in Australia due to a small waist and large... behind. I couldn’t believe the fit when I tried my items on. The dress, skirt, pants and jacket were perfect in fit, design and quality. My only negative is that I didn’t buy more!!! Will definitely be coming back in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic service and prices from Vi and the team. Same day turn around for business shirts. Excellent quality and service. Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic service by Katie, who worked really hard to make my beautiful dress to match my husbands shirt. Thank you so much it couldn’t have been better.

1  Thank vickiwR9769CF
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were recommended Blue Eye by Cherry at Hoi An Holiday Villas and we were not disappointed. From walking in and being given cold water to the chat about what we wanted they were charming. We were shown the materials and measured for our clothes. We were looked after by Lyn. We could not have had better service and their English is excellent so we managed to have a laugh and a joke as well. All of our clothes turned out really well and there was great attention to detail. They even had the clothes delivered to our Villas so we did not have to carry them around Hoi An.
Thank you all for making it a pleasurable experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you Ty for making the dresses of my dreams! I will be back for sure if I ever return to Vietnam!! High quality, friendly staff and they work super quickly