“Lovely people and good, quick clothes.”
Review of Blue Eye Tailor

Blue Eye Tailor
Ranked #7 of 423 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Hoi an is popularly known as one of the most famous tourist sights in Vietnam that is recognized by UNESCO as the World Cultural Heritage. Hoi an has also been a renowned trading port since 17th century, particularly in the customized tailoring industry. The tailoring industry offers not only a better living standards but also provides cultural exchanges highlighted by the distinctive friendliness, hardships, ski- fullness and creation mind of the local people. Blue Eye is one of the leading made-to-measure tailors. Established in 2003, we are proud of being a traditional tailoring family owning a great number of talented and passionate tailors. It is our great honor to serve hundred thousands of travellers having clothes made during their staying in Hoi An. Only choosing your favorite materials and having your body measurement enable us to customize your personal styles and fashions from any catalogue, then deliver to you directly or post to any country in the world. Our business motto is "service excellence;" we do not mind any difficulties to meet your exceeding expectations.
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I recommend using this tailors. They are wry friendly and professional. They are also patient and will make amendments to your clothes until you are happy.

1  Thank 123elj
Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I went to buy a tailor made dress & 1 pair of trousers. I left with multiple dresses, trousers & tops. Staff couldn't be more helpful & friendly. Clothes are expertly made in such a short time frame.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Recommended by our Intrepid tour guide. Staff couldn't be friendlier, great fashion advice, could easily have spent much more money!
Definitely bring pictures of clothes you like-they did a great job with a blouse my friend brought with her!
Trust them with material selections and what suits you, as they know what works!!
Thanks girls! Lauren, Catriona & Claire

1  Thank JetsetLoz
Reviewed August 9, 2013

After living in Vietnam for about a year, I've tried a few different tailors, but by far Blue Eyes has been the most positive experience I've had. I keep going back to them to get things tailored. Y has helped my boyfriend and me as well as our family members when they came to visit with all our tailoring needs: from a tux, a suit, a skirt, linen shorts and shirts. We never really want the run of the mill and they are always willing to go the extra measure to make us happy, paying special attention to the little details, helping us pick good material, and even providing suggestions. They'll work with you until you are happy, but usually get it right within the first two fittings, which is impressive. They particularly do a great job on casual clothing, which many other tailoring shops struggle with.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We ended up at Blue Eye by chance due to the beautiful fabric we saw through the window. They were able to make a blouse exactly as I wanted with the same fabric and made the necessary re-adjustments until I was happy with it. The quality of the product was so good that I ended up getting another shirt as well as a romper. The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful, and I love all my purchases from Blue Eye!