“Funny place”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed May 9, 2013

One of the places in Hoi An that is opened after 10pm, by a drick for 80.000 something and drick for free all night. Funny place to be at. The dricks are not the most tasty.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Order a drink, check out the scene, write on the wall & chat to other travelers. Stopped in on our way home, open till late. Nothing classy but good fun. Ended up staying for a lot longer than planned after meeting and chatting to other travelers - had a fun night. Happy "hour" seemed to last forever.

1  Thank Ken-Kim M
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Backpackers central late night location. I visited 3 late night evenings and that was on the weekend. It never got too busy, basically just people filling in the streets. Definitely the place to get drunk and meet some interesting, worldly people.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

heading back to Hoi an in a few weeks so I have been perusing the restaurants section and found this place that we stumbled upon one night march 2012. I posted some photos so I thought I would give it a quick review. We did not eat here just drinks, the crowd decidedly "backpacker-ish" so young and cheerful! I felt old at 33 at the time!. Music was loud drinks were cheap everyone was merry but not too out of control. very crowded. This was to say the least... an experience and I did enjoy myself. Staff were friendly and the toilets fairly maintained. If your young or young at heart its worth a visit. In saying all of this I feel more comfortable at a good beach side bar knocking back a beer or a G&T. Or a restaurant/bar in the old town. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the writing all over the walls a place I would of loved in my early 20 needless to say I woke with a very sore head the next day :) I'm not sure I would put this on my to do list for this visit but for some, especially young people traveling in groups or on their own it could be worth a visit. Im sure it has not changed that much.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

we as a group were taken here after the cargo club , because the tour guides partner worked here , We only wanted a drink and a game of pool and we ended up staying for a couple . Currently the manager is from Tassie and hte place is well run . I felt safe , I felt welcomed . Drink here .