“Great quality and excellent staff”
Review of The Ocean Tailors - CLOSED

The Ocean Tailors
Type:
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great quality and excellent staff”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I had a suit of jacket, skirt & jacket made for work which had a gorgeous silk lining, a black dress and a blouse with buttons stitched closer so that the area around the bust didnt gape open. All look and feel amazing. The staff were great and did as many alterations as needed. I think my jacket needed a few changes but the skirt fit on the first try. The staff were very patient and because it was so hot they gave us water while we waited for each other to try on. My boyfriend bought a suit with 2 pairs of trousers and he looks great in them. I would definitely recommend and wish I could've afforded more clothes made. I will definitely go again next time I visit Hoi An.

Visited March 2013

Victoria, Canada
“I love my clothes!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I decided to go with The Ocean Tailors based off he previous posts and I'm very happy that I did. I had a winter jacket, casual blazer, a top and a casual dress made and it came to $115. Very happy with the finished products!! Don't be afraid to have them make some minor adjustments or address any minor things as they were happy to do so and did at no additional costs. Shipping back home was easy as well. Use this shop!!

Victoria, Canada
“Great service and quality”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I used the Ocean Tailors based off a tip from a friend I met during my trip. I was not disappointed. I had 5 dress shirts, 1 dress pants and a formal winter jacket made up for $135. All items fit great and felt great. If minor adjustments were needed it was no problem and they were more than willing to make you happy. I shipped my items back to Canada so I didn't have to carry them for the rest of my trip and it was a breeze. The Ocean had the post office come to the store, I filled out some paper work and that was it. The ocean even gave me their rate for posting given the size of my order.

All in all very happy with the service and clothes and I look forward to wearing them back home.

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good quality clothes and VERY good prices”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I looked around the city for comparing prices and I decided to go to the one next to my hotel. I looked on Internet for a dress I like and explained to the girl how I wanted it, that was a mixed of 3. The quality was amazing and perfectly done. I would recommend it a 100%. In the end my friends and I made a dress and a coat and everything in less than 24hours!!

Sydney, Australia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The Best in Hoi An”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We tried 3 tailors during our time in Hoi An and these are the only ones we would recommend. Quality material, great tailoring - all from photos. Amazing result. Unlike the other two we tried, they got it right first time, so we ordered some more. Now back at work and the compliments are flowing all round. Thankyou 'The Ocean' for my new wardrobe!

1 Thank Ms_Aquarius