“I love my clothes!”

Type:
Victoria, Canada
“I love my clothes!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I decided to go with The Ocean Tailors based off he previous posts and I'm very happy that I did. I had a winter jacket, casual blazer, a top and a casual dress made and it came to $115. Very happy with the finished products!! Don't be afraid to have them make some minor adjustments or address any minor things as they were happy to do so and did at no additional costs. Shipping back home was easy as well. Use this shop!!

Victoria, Canada
“Great service and quality”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I used the Ocean Tailors based off a tip from a friend I met during my trip. I was not disappointed. I had 5 dress shirts, 1 dress pants and a formal winter jacket made up for $135. All items fit great and felt great. If minor adjustments were needed it was no problem and they were more than willing to make you happy. I shipped my items back to Canada so I didn't have to carry them for the rest of my trip and it was a breeze. The Ocean had the post office come to the store, I filled out some paper work and that was it. The ocean even gave me their rate for posting given the size of my order.

All in all very happy with the service and clothes and I look forward to wearing them back home.

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good quality clothes and VERY good prices”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I looked around the city for comparing prices and I decided to go to the one next to my hotel. I looked on Internet for a dress I like and explained to the girl how I wanted it, that was a mixed of 3. The quality was amazing and perfectly done. I would recommend it a 100%. In the end my friends and I made a dress and a coat and everything in less than 24hours!!

Sydney, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The Best in Hoi An”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We tried 3 tailors during our time in Hoi An and these are the only ones we would recommend. Quality material, great tailoring - all from photos. Amazing result. Unlike the other two we tried, they got it right first time, so we ordered some more. Now back at work and the compliments are flowing all round. Thankyou 'The Ocean' for my new wardrobe!

1 Thank Ms_Aquarius
Adelaide, Australia
“Excellent service, fantastic quality”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My husband and I had so many clothes and shoes made that we left Vietnam with entirely new wardrobes. We can't ever imagine buying clothes off the rack again. These tailors came highly recommended, and the service they provided and quality of clothing was second to none. They were happy to do as many fittings as we required, and were happy to make as many modifications until everything was just right.

Visited July 2013