“Excellent.”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The restaurant was clean and beautiful, the staff were polite and friendly, the atmosphere was inviting, and best of all, the food was amazing! We had local noodles with beef, sweet and sour tofu(which sounds sstrange but was delicious) and sweet and sour beef. We would have loved to go back if we could.
And the place is so convenient- i suggest renting a bike from the hotel and stopping by for lunch.

6  Thank Travellinglemon

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here for a drink on the way to town ( mixed fruit smoothies were the best I've had and only 25000 vnd) and decided to go back for lunch the following day.
The food was delicious and the service was beyond exceptional. He remembered that I commented on a Bob Marley song the previous day and searched his computer and put more on.
We had the ginger chicken and the pranws in tamerind sauce and it was amazing. I am a big eater so then serves were a little small for me but he kept bringing me more rice until I was full. Having said that the price is super cheap approx 70000 vnd / main.
A little out of town but well worth the $3 cab ride. A must first while in Hoi An.

6  Thank Glenn M
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My family and I had dinner at Bon Cafe when it was newly opened (i believe it was only it's 5th night) and we were blown away. The food selection was huge and the prices were beyond reasonable. Cocktails were divine and so so cheap! You must try the freshly squeezed orange juice also! It is the best i have ever had! The service at Bon was impeccable and the restaurant was extremely clean. The atmosphere was fantastic and the food even better. It would be a crime to visit Hoi An without eating here at least once! We ended up coming back the next day for lunch because we hadn't had enough of Bon Cafe! I can definitely say without hesitation that out of all the restaurants i have eaten at, in all the countries i have been, Bon Cafe is in my top 5!

5  Thank 7travel7girl7
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Dinner at this lovely clean restaurant surpassed all expectations.
Rich flavor and smells. Generous servings and quality service. Fresh produce used,
Close and handy to Life Heritage, do not miss this one!!!

Jan & Colin
Ballarat
Australia

5  Thank Colin Y
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We had lunch in this restaurant just after we arrived in Hoi An. The restaurant has just opened 1.5 months ago. We were very pleased with the quality of the food, the ambience and the service. All very good. My wife and I enjoyed fried rice, chicken curry, morning glory with garlic and a cauliflower dish. My 3 children had pizza, pasta and burrito, which was all very good. We spent in total VD 100k including drinks and one appetizer that we shared. We also enjoyed the aircondioned room that they have which was very pleasant during the middle of the day when it was around 35 degrees. We can definitely recommned this place and will go back.

5  Thank Robert/Amsterdam