“Exceeds expectations!”

Ha Na Cloth Shop & Tailor
Ranked #45 of 404 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: - Personal Tailor- Super fabric, excellent cut and fit- Email ordering and international shipping available- Good price, Good service
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceeds expectations!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My partner and I recently had a bunch of clothes made from Ha Na.

A lady introduced herself to us near our hotel and at first were skeptical about going to the shop, however after seeing the other products they had made my partner agreed to have 2 work shirts, 1 pair of pants, a jacket and some shorts made. They were ready the next day and they were perfect, he required no alterations.

After seeing this I decided to get some stuff made. I had a skirt on a picture that I wanted made and also chose some work outfits. On my first fitting I opted to make a few changes which they were more than happy to accommodate. That night when I picked up my items, I was more than happy with the outcome. All look professional and of great quality. They were an identical match the pictures.

Although the costing was not as cheap as excepted, I was happy to pay more to have the clothes perfectly fitted and better quality.

Highly recommend.

• Vietnamese first
Washington, DC
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“One of the best tailors in Hoi An”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is an easy recommendation for us. My wife and I both purchased a number of articles of clothing from this shop and were absolutely thrilled with the level of service and friendliness. Their shop name’s Ha Na (actually spelled Nga in Vietnamese) is a combination of two of the first names of sisters who own and run the shop. As non-Vietnamese speakers, we were a little apprehensive about ordering clothes from some of the shops in Hoi An (some shops are pushy and cannot communicate well), but both Ha and Nga speak fluent English. They were more than willing to provide multiple fittings for a suit and dress that we had made (there were some alterations we wanted, and they were able to turn it around in 24 hours). Not only that, they took the time to explain the difference in fabrics, cuts and styles, as well as give a honest opinion of what would look good on us.

For the one-star reviews that said Ha or Nga told them they had “weird” body types, I seriously doubt that happened. When we looked at styles that would not be complimentary on my wife or myself, they were the first to tell us why that outfit may not work, but never in a rude or insulting way.

We loved all of the clothes we had made here and highly recommend this shop.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank 2Travelaholics
Hobart, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great tailor service”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My partner and I were greeted as we got off our hotel shuttle by a young girl who spoke to us about her family's tailor shop. With so many to choose it made it an easy decision for us. My partner had a shirt from home replicated first so we could see the quality, which was fantastic. I ended up having 2 dresses and 2 blazers made while my partner has some suits altered and more shirts made. Such a lovely family, with the shop being run by 2 sisters. They were really flexible with the times we went back for fittings which suited us well. Highly recommended!

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Five Star Quality”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I cannot speak highly enough of Ha Na Tailors - I had a 3-Piece suit and dress made for a great price and of fantastic quality. The staff were friendly and had great recommendations for local attractions. Be sure to check out their family's night market stall (number 34!).

If ever I need clothing made, I will be sure to come back.

Thank you!

1 Thank Amber M
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice service”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My BF and I went to Ha na to get tailor made suits, dresses and shirts. Overall, we had a nice experience. They suggested us some material and styles. We have one negative comment which is that we had to come back twice for fittings. The first time, they forgot some adjustments on my dresses, and one of it was looser instead of being tighter. My BF pockets suit were not the same size (?). We had to find a time to go back during our last day, and worried about not having everything perfect before we leave. We finally left with everything we wanted. Would recommend this tailor but they should definitely take more time to do the fittings perfectly.

Visited August 2013