“Best service and amazing clothes!”

Ha Na Cloth Shop & Tailor
Ranked #47 of 415 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: - Personal Tailor- Super fabric, excellent cut and fit- Email ordering and international shipping available- Good price, Good service
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Our first night in Hoi an we got off our hotel shuttle bus on the Main Street. Looked in one tailor and thought we will just shop around a bit before committing to designs and getting measured up. Walk out of shop 1 and a lady in the streets sees us and asks us to go down to her shop. About 1 minute walk and we were at Ha Na tailor.

We spent at least 10 minutes browsing catalogs and book and marking designs we liked before talking to 2 ladies about our choices. They were very helpful in informing us what is suited to our body types and fashionable for people our age. About 30 minutes later we were getting sized up. I ended up getting a 2 piece pant suit, dress, 2 business like tops and another pair of suit pants. My partner got a 3 piece suit, 3 business shirts and some chinos. We organised this about 7pm night 1 and were back at 7pm night 2 for our first fitting.

All the clothes looked great but we needed some alterations on most things. Instead of this being an issue, we had 3 ladies willing and eager to ensure all clothes fitted perfectly. Any suggestions we had they were also very happy to oblige.

Day 3 in Hoi An, we went to the shop at about 4pm with all clothes fitting perfectly. I just needed 1 adjustment to my pants.

Day 4 and we have picked our clothes up at 10.00 with everything looking great. We are both very happy with the quality and fitting of our clothes. As much as we are not looking forward to returning to work, we are very excited to wear our new suits.

All staff at this store are lovely, we even got to meet 2 of the tailors themselves who were also very lovely and happy to assist in alterations. We would highly recommend this store with not a bad word to say. We would also like to thank them for keeping the fans on high as we tried on our suits! See you again next time we are in Hoi An Ha Na tailors!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This place was recommended to us by our taxi driver's cousin (apparently he didn't know where our hotel was!) and whilst we were told not to go to tailors on recommendations from locals, hotels, etc due to higher prices to pay their commission, after reading reviews on TA felt like this was a good choice.The two sisters speak very good English, and have a great grasp on fashion, fit & materials. They are friendly & not overly pushy. It's essential to have an idea of what you want & materials as the copious amounts of choices can be overwhelming. Between us, my fiancé & I bought: x3 shirts, x1 blazer, x2 suits, x2 coats (these were amazing!!!) plus I got my fav pair of pants copied & a top for my mum copied, both of which they did an excellent job with.
Prices were quite reasonable however, they didn't seem willing to budge on price much.
We were in hoi an for 5 nights & I think we were there everyday, we'd go in for a fitting & ended up buying more!
Will definitely be back next time we're in Vietnam!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I went here recently knowing exactly what I wanted. The colour I was looking for wasn't available in other shops, and as I was recommended by a fellow traveller to go to HaNa, I was very pleased to have found it there.

I went in, showed them a picture on the computer of what I wanted. They took the measurements and I was out, and therefore, I was able to enjoy the rest of the day in Hoi An. I went back the next day and just asked them to make mild changes, which were then ready for pick-up in the afternoon.

The staff was very sweet and grateful for your compliments. They work hard in giving you exactly what you want because reviews matter and there are so many tailor shops trying to your business. I would definitely recommend.

The quality is great, and you will not be disappointed. It's worth the price to get custom made (very reasonable though). My wool jacket with leather cost me 75$.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Ha Na definitely lived up to its 5 star reviews. I recently visited this store and initially requested a full suit and one shirt. Upon returning for my fitting, I was so impressed that I purchased another shirt and a suit dress. All items fit wonderfully and I am really pleased with the cut. You are able to choose what fabric you like, they are not pushy at all, yet make suggestions as any shop assistant would. They are lovely ladies and since they have my measurements i will contact them in the near future to have further clothes made.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Made me a lovely shirt and pair of shorts - excellent quality for a decent price. Professional and friendly service.