“Great work!”

Ha Na Cloth Shop & Tailor
Ranked #50 of 405 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: - Personal Tailor- Super fabric, excellent cut and fit- Email ordering and international shipping available- Good price, Good service
Lithonia, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great work!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

About one month ago, I was visiting the beautiful city of Hoi An. While there, I had some really lovely pieces-pants, dresses and blouses-made at Ha Na. The staff are very polite and professional. They are dedicated to making you look wonderful in the clothes. They do excellent work and I would recommend them to anyone!
Erin

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Port Macquarie, Australia
“Good quality, good service”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I was very happy with Ha Na friendly service and quality garments; I ended up getting 10 shirts, 6 pants and a jacket made. Fittings and getting adjustments made was no problem. I would recommend getting shirts made in particular.

Visited April 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Disappointed.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

After such good reviews on trip advisor and the women being very friendly when we first went in we left three days later a little disappointed. They get a lot of customers and have very good English but once we paid they seemed to want to get rid of us quickly. We witnessed one other customer being a little unsure of her dress but being told 'its fine' by the staff and hurried out. The V neck of a dress we ordered was noticeabley cut different on each side making it wonky and a few simple alterations we asked for like changing the length a little were just ignored (and since we had no time left simply took them as they were). It's not a bad place by any means and they make good suits and nice dresses but so do most places in Hoi An. We plan to return to Hoi An in the future but won't return - you can definitely get better and better value for money.

Visited April 2013
Ho Chi Minh City
“Great clothes, great fit, great people!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I've just returned from Hoi An and was so impressed by Ha Na tailor. I live in Vietnam and have tried many tailors, but Ha Na is the best. I had 3 coats made and 2 trousers..they were fitted perfectly and first time.....that never happens in Vietnam! Such warm, genuine women who go out of their way to accomodate your needs. Their English is great and i am going to order more clothes from Saigon and when i return to the UK. Excellent service and quality and price! Love it.
Marc and Maddi, UK.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great clothes and amazing service”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We were all really happy with our purchases from Ha Na. All the clothes were excellent quality and I ended up buying far more than anticipated once I'd had a couple of things made and had seen the excellent finish. The service was very good and friendly and I felt that they really wanted our business. I was also really impressed when I went in for a fitting and changed my mind about a coulple of details on my dress at how willing they were to make changes to ensure I was happy and to spend time fitting things and refining them to make sure everything was as good as it could be. The suits and dresses they make are very good and looked far better quality than in a lot of the other shops around town. I can't comment on price as I didn't compare with anywhere else but I think you definitely get what you pay for and if I go back to Vietnam wouldn't consider going anywhere else.