“Good tailor”

Ha Na Cloth Shop & Tailor
Ranked #47 of 406 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: - Personal Tailor- Super fabric, excellent cut and fit- Email ordering and international shipping available- Good price, Good service
“Good tailor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Ha-na re a good tailors, with quality clothes made. For me was even better as I had only few days in Hoi An and so the clothes measured and made in few days were pretty good. When I went for fitting te clothes feel and quality was good. I would e returning to Ha-na tailors when I return to Hoi An.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful.

Pleased with quality of clothes we got made.

Would recommend and use again

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great quality, very reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I visited Hana tailors to have a dress made for my brothers wedding. It seems to be run by 2 sisters who were really nice. They were patient and helpful in helping me look for what I wanted. I was amazed by the dress they produced. It was a perfect fit on my first fitting. I was so impressed that I ordered another one!!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank peterpanic12
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“definite recommendation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went to Ha Na by the comments on tripadvisor. We also had a really good experience there. Very good service, friendly, well spoken English. We had to come back a few times so they would make it fit even better. With sending the clothes to Holland, it's altogether not much cheaper than buying clothes in the Netherlands, but of course this is custum-made and the quality is really good! A definite recommendation if you have to choose between the many tailors Hoi An has to offer.

Visited January 2013
“Diamond in the rough!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

Ha na came highly recommended to us by friends of ours who had been to see them a few days prior. We went in not knowing what to expect, but were greeted by 2 lovely ladies that were so helpful and extremely knowledgable in being able to assist us with fabric choices and designs. We went in to get 1 shirt and 1 skirt made and after the first fitting (which was only a matter of hours later) we were so impressed with the quality and accuracy of our clothes that we ended up ordering more! By the time we left, we had purchased 1 suit, 1 shirt, 1 male jacket, 1 skirt, 4 dresses and 2 singlets and were so happy with their high standards that I felt it was only right to write this review so that other travelers can hopefully choose this tailor and not fall into the trap of other more expensive tailors that produce the same quality clothes. Will definitely be recommending them to all my friends and family if they make a trip to Vietnam. Thank you ha na for your patience and great quality of clothes!