“MUST EAT HERE!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant looks not different to the others I have eaten in while staying in Vietnam. Honestly, it's not much to look at from the street. But the food is AMAZING! It takes a little long to get to your table but no longer than a Saigon beer later. The staff were very friendly and even offered a customer a special drink on the house to soothe her throat (she had a terrible dry cough). The atmosphere is warm and welcoming. The location is a bit away from the main drag but it was nice to sit and have a meal without folk coming in an trying to sell you things. I strongly suggest if you are staying in Hoi An to give TinTins a go. Honest Vietnamese Food.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We just ate at this restaurant. Been in front of our hotel was the main reason that we went ther. And we are glad we did it.
We ate a set menu for 110.000 VND, or 4 euros. The food was superb and was plenty of food.
Was the best meal we had at Vietnam so far.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I've been to TinTin a few times, and have gone back for cooking classes. I highly recommend the food and the classes!

The food takes a bit longer than most Vietnamese restaurants, which I see as a positive, not a negative. More time to chat with the friendly manager who speaks great English, and you know your food is being prepared fresh. I've had an assortment of the menu items, Pho Bo and curry were my favorites.

The cooking classes were wonderful. We spent the morning picking up ingredients at the market, tasting street food, learning about all the ingredients used here in Vietnam, and how to buy them. Then we created a feast of three main courses and an appetizer, which all tasted delicious.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We ordered fish in clay pot with saffron and garlic, and a few of the chicken and vegetable dishes over a couple of visits. Very, very good! I also had a ham and cheese sandwich, but I would stick with ordering Vietnamese food as they do that very well.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

This was one of my favorite restaurants in Hoi An. We ate here every day! :-) The favorite dishes i can recommend are: Cau Lau, Green Beans with Tomato-Sauce, Fish in Banana-Leave, Ancient-Rice, and also Chicken-Lemon-Grass and the Beef-Sandwich. We tryed all this dishes 2-3 times and it was allways great!