The staff are attentive and can speak English.
My room 405 has a balcony, the furnishing is simple but presents the room nicely. I have a thing about toilets and theirs is nice and clean, not thrilled about the bath/shower but can't complain with the price you pay. Wifi in room was great- very fast. Can send photos etc on whatsapp and fb no problem. FaceTime works really well too.
Location wise by taxi it's 35,000vnd around 5min? They have bikes but we didn't use them because my other friends stayed elsewhere. on google map the walk right into town said 24mins.
1) Some yellow stains on the linen and towels.
2) Small tv - didn't bother me too much
3) Dead beetle between the sheets and mattress- not scared of bugs so ok
4) Brekkie basic not anything special
All on all I would stay here again unless I wanted to splurge and stay at the resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunshine hotel is three star hotel with 36 rooms, near the Anbang beach and 10 minutes walk in the Hoian old town ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunshine Hotel Hoi An reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.