Welcome 2 night respite in Hoi An after frenzied visits to Saigon and Hanoi. We had bad luck with weather so didn't get to enjoy the beach or pool (rained for 2 days ) but everything else was fantastic. From the beginning, the service is impeccable. They hotel staff recommended a great cooking class @ Secret Garden Restaurant - it was just the two of us and very hands-on and interesting. Hotel Spa was great - had a massage and pedicure. Good experience. Breakfast was great and well-rounded. General Manager was very visible during our stay and seemed to manage to personally greet and check on each guest. Impressive.
We are definitely coming back next year so we can enjoy the beach with better weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa