The resort is a well maintained, clean four star establishment with good facilities overall. Food beats expectations both in terms of variety and quality. The best of it all though is the staff, extremely friendly, caring and attentive, yet informal: much better than what you get in more prestigious 5 star resorts; so far by far the best in Vietnam. Only downside is the beach (poor) possibly damaged by last Autumn typhoon. To conclude whilst the resort was a good experience, I would not travel all the way to Hoi An again: cute but really not worth the time and money to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An