We were greeted with welcome drinks and a free upgrade to an ocean view villa suite.
The grounds were beautiful, paths were separated by little streams with gold fish happily swimming about, and crossed by little white bridges. There is a big pool (0.8m - deeper) & a toddler pool, both with infinity edge. A vegetable & herbs garden, and a kids club.
Breakfast was scrumptious, and every night there was a little scroll left on our pillow containing a folklore of the region. Oh yes, and chocolates.
We were gifted with a little recipe book of local dishes, and my 2 year old son was given a little stuffed elephant which he loved and took everywhere with
However, to be fair, its rooms are beginning to show their age. The grouts are not spotless, the base of the bath is a bit warn, and the mattress smells a tiny bit musty.
Nevetheless, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An