Originally we had booked here for 4 nights however due to the impending visit of Typhoon Hiayan we were informed that we could only stay for two nights and the other two they would arrange alternative acommodation in Hoi An old town which they did (subsequently it headed further north, so fortunately it missed the hotel). The room we were given was large and roomy with a balcony overlooking the pool and beach. The bathroom was large with a corner bath and shower overhead. The bed in the room as with all the hotels we stayed in in Vietnam was large and comfortable. Free Wifi was available throughout the hotel as it is in many bars and restaurants throughout Vietnam. Hotels back in the UK could do to take note of that. Bearing in mind the impending situation with the Typoon Haiyan and the worries the hotel staff must have had for their own safety and that of their families the service were excellent and nothing was too much trouble for them. The hotel is situated by the beach with a large rectangular swimming pool with plenty of sunbeds, cushions and towels provided. At the time it was interesting to see the staff and contractors preparing the hotel for the Typhoon and by the time we left not a Sunbed, Plant Pot, Table, chair or Light had been left to get damaged or cause damage to the hotel. All the windows had been boarded up and it looked like it had just closed down, which was a sorry sight to leave on. Fortunately the Typhoon did miss and I am assured that it is back treating guests in its usual excellent manner. I shall look forward to making a return visit here in the future but would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to all who choose here. The hotel operates a shuttle service into Hoi An but if you miss this don’t worry a local Taxi only charges a couple of quid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An