My partner and i recently travelled to Hoi An and stayed at the Victoria for 5 days...
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there, a personal birthday note, flowers and fruit bowl was waiting in our hotel room as we entered after breakfast. The breakfast room was very well organised with plenty of options from variety of hot cook items(including eggs cooked to order) to fresh bakery items, fresh fruits and juices. The stunning beach view was a winner from our room. Most of the staff members are came across were friendly and extremely helpful, especially Hiep Hi from the F&B team and Van from the Spa.The hotel facilities were more than adequate with a pool, spa, fitness room, tennis course, computer room with internet access, games room and of course the beautiful beach. It was fantastic and we will definately recommend the Hoi An to friends and family.
Thank you and well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An