Stayed here for 3 nights in May. Weather was very hot and humid so we really enjoyed the proximity to the old town of Hoi An and the free shuttle service which enabled us to return to air conditioned room to recover from heat. Hard to choose between the pool or the beach as both were lovely- especially enjoyed lazing in the large round bed type loungers on the beach. Staff very professional and helpful with good English. Lovely choices for breakfast. Especially appreciated the upgrade on arrival. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting 4 star accommodation near Hoi An but far enough away to avoid noise and constant motorbikes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An