I spent a week at the Victoria Hoi An resort (travelling solo). A few years ago I stayed at the Sapa resort. Both are beautiful and with this stay I got a sense of the Victoria 'brand'. They do resorts well.
The resort is right on the beach - the beach itself is calm watered and clean with a stunning view to the Cham Islands. As it was the start of my break, i enjoyed a week of relaxing around the beach and pool areas. It is worth getting up at dawn if your system allows it! The sunrise is stunning - pink skies light up the flat ocean, with the gentle puttering of the fishing boats passing by. It seems that a lot of Hoi An residents take their morning exercise on the beach - a great way to start the day. The breakfast buffet was beautiful - heaps of local fresh fruit and lots of other options. I had dinner one night with the seafood buffet - excellent!
The resort grounds are beautifully maintained - it is such a beautiful place, it is easy to stick around and not venture too far. I normally don't do this, preferring to get out and about but it was hard to draw myself away for too long.
There are so many local restaurants to choose from as the resort is really well located. THe hotel has regular shuttle buses to the town and back so it is easy to get around. A taxi ride is also cheap. Staff were really helpful and friendly.
The room was amazing - i had a delux room and it had a view of the ocean (despite not being a beachfront bungalow). The room was really clean - great bathroom and comfy bed. If I went back to Hoi An, i would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An