The location of this beach resort could not be better. We booked an ocean-front junior suite and were completely satisfied with the view and location. We were at the far end of the resort, but noticed many rooms are directly on the walkway, somewhat compromising the privacy. The hotel is well-staffed and you will wont for nothing here. Everyone was friendly and went out of their way to make sure every need was met. My husband was even assisted with splicing, repairing and taping a damaged power cord for his computer! The beach chairs are comfortable and plentiful, with plenty of umbrellas available for shade.The breakfast buffet was generous, with many options for every possible palate. I had the pho Bo every morning, which was actually delicious. The negatives are hard mattresses on the beds, badly scratched and worn wood floors, outdated and tired-looking furniture in the rooms and very expensive and mediocre food in the restaurant and pool bar (eg; approximately $10 US for a hot dog, noodles, or small pizza at the pool bar). The bathrooms are nice with a shower, separate jetted tub and outdoor shower (in the junior suite). Oddly, the toilet is on the opposite side of the room, past the closets, and therefore not near a sink for washing up afterwards. I think with the competition increasing for resorts in this area, the Victoria should really consider some investment in room updates. I also think the restaurant would do much better business if the food were of a better quality. We ate dinner here the first night and the buffet was very poor quality cafeteria-style food. With the fresh ingredients available locally and cheaply, they would do well by hiring a professional chef to overhaul the menu and start building a reputation for good food. The food and liquor sales that would result would be a great benefit to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An