We very much enjoyed our stay in the Victoria even though we had dissappointing weather there was still lots to do. It appears to me that you dont get a bad view at this hotel. We had a standard room which had a balcony which overlooked the main road and the sea inlet( opposed to the more expensive sea front) but it was lovely. Breakfasts were good lots to choose from. We took advantage of the free bike hire and the courtesy bus to and from town. What a great place next time we go though we would like to see it in good weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An