I arrived New Year's Eve in cold weather (19 C), but the entertainment and buffet the hotel provided (included in price of my booking) made up for it.
The beach is relatively narrow and almost disappears at high tide, and the red flag was out most days, but good for long walks in the sand.
Nevertheless I enjoyed a few relaxing days at the hotel, several times taking advantage of their free shuttle service to Hoi An (about 30 min). Also booked a 1h sidecar ride to a nearby vegetable village (much visited by bike tours), including driving on some dirt roads, which was great fun, once the excellent driver got the engine of the antique motorcycle started.
Free bike rental is available from the hotel. Alternative river boat transport to Hoi An can be booked too.
Complimentary Wifi available in the room showed good signal strength most of the time, but low speeds made my connection break down a bit too often.
The reception staff was always willing to help with any questions and provided very personal service. Much more enjoyable than any of the larger resort hotels along China Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An