My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights and enjoyed the stay. The hotel seems a little bit dated and the room felt a bit damp but we were so relaxed it wasn’t a huge concern.
The pool is right next to the sea and it seem liked most rooms had a sea view.
Staff were really friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were excellent and the restaurant was very good although a lot more expensive compared to Hoi An but the food quality was so good we didn’t care.
We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Hoi An, splendor of the past Annam, a most charming town listed as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. Explore the vestiges of a glorious Cham past. Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa replicates a traditional fishing village with small streets, water ponds and village houses with clay-tiled roofs, providing a warm and restful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Hotel Hoi An
- Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort And Spa