“Great food”

Ranked #51 of 863 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We love our restaurant. We want to take you into the Vietnamese cusine world. Feeling the dishes from things which are around you. Our menu is over 90 options include vegetarian & vegan. Don't worry if when you cacth us looking at you. Cause we only want to know your feeling and we will be better. Have a good trip and see you in Vietnam
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We ate here two times in the two days we were in Hoi An. Both times were delicious. Do order the local dish Cao Lau, one of the best dishes I had in Vietnam. The owner is very friendly and funny too. He even cooked for us during a black out. Definitely worth it to eat here and I will gladly come back here some day.

1  Thank Niels Q
Write a ReviewReviews (1,346)

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My boyfriend and I are both vegetarian and had been really disappointed with the food we'd had so far in Vietnam as it is mostly aimed at meat eaters.

We found this on trip advisor and hunted around the backstreets for this little treasure. It honestly is as good as all the reviews say. The tofu was cooked perfectly, the noodles delicious and fresh spring rolls a really welcome change to the fried food we'd found everywhere else.

To top it all off, we paid under £10 for more food than we could eat and beers. We went back for a second night and even booked in for a cooking class with them because we loved it so much!

Definitely worth finding: highly highly, recommended.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The food here was amazing. Even if you are not a vegetarian, try it out. It has all the local specialities, plus great vegetable and tofu dishes. We stayed in Hoi An for three weeks and must have eaten there seven or eight times. The staff were lovely and it was always a great experience eating there. Great food, lovely juices, fresh local beer and wine, and a friendly dog to play with......couldn't ask for more.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I loved the food so much that I kept going back to try different dishes. I was never disappointed. Even if you are not a vegetarian or a vegan I'm sure you will love this restaurant and the friendly staff as much as I do.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I created a Trip Advisory account primarily to review Minh Hien. The food is amazing and the people are very kind. I really wish them well.