“Delicious - even for non-vegetarians”

Minh Hien Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 845 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We love our restaurant. We want to take you into the Vietnamese cusine world. Feeling the dishes from things which are around you. Our menu is over 90 options include vegetarian & vegan. Don't worry if when you cacth us looking at you. Cause we only want to know your feeling and we will be better. Have a good trip and see you in Vietnam
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Not being a vegetarian as such, I visited Minh Hien based on a recommendation and I was not disappointed. It's a great locale and it has a very nice ambience adding to the overall experience. The food is really delicious and a testament to the fact that vegetarian food can be really inspiring and inventive.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We had a great dinner in this nice restaurant. The staff is absolutely friendly and we got the impression that all other guests weren't here for the first time. We will also come back. Vegetarian food at its best and in my opinion the food since we are in Vietnam.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We enjoyed everything we tried and thought the price was very reasonable too. For the rest of our trip in Vietnam every meal we ate was measured against our meal at Minh Hien and although some dishes were as good no complete meal was as great as the one we had at Minh Hien. If we had more time in Hoi An we definitely would have gone again and if I visit Vietnam again it will be my first stop in Hoi An.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Being raised vegetarian in India, and having been a vegetarian all my life, I often find that reviews by newly turned vegetarians do not often match my expectation but in case of Minh Hien It absolutely did so. this is one of the best vegetarian meals I have had outside India. the rice porridge with mushroom was really good. the crisp fried pancakes (Ban xeo) came with rice paper and an interesting salad with mint,salad leaves and raw banana slices. all had to be wrapped in the rice paper and dipped into a peanut sauce that could be fired up with home made chilly paste according to taste. the Xao Lai local noodles were nice and al dente. Flat rice. noodles served in a bowl with tofu, veggies, rice crisps and a dash of flavorful sauce. clearly by now, i was too full to try more but there were other interesting sounding options! prices are so reasonable..all these orders came to around 6 USD including mango juice.

The young man serving told me the chef cook is his mother and his sister was also helping so it must be a family run place. The place and decor is pretty basic. Their food is so good, the place us reallly crying for an upgrade!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Visited this restaurant as recommended by Neville from the Hoi An food tour I did whilst out there.

The meal was fabulous , food was really tasty. My boyfriend is not vegetarian but he also enjoyed the food.

All the food tasted fresh and the flavours were great - would recommend this place if visiting Hoi An.