“Best meal in Hoi An”

Ranked #51 of 838 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We love our restaurant. We want to take you into the Vietnamese cusine world. Feeling the dishes from things which are around you. Our menu is over 90 options include vegetarian & vegan. Don't worry if when you cacth us looking at you. Cause we only want to know your feeling and we will be better. Have a good trip and see you in Vietnam
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My girlfriend and I found this restaurant on our second last night and we wish we'd found it sooner. The food was the best we have had during our stay in Vietnam, especially the White Rose. The setting is beautiful, surrounded by books and with a very family-oriented feel. My girlfriend being a vegetarian, it could not have been better as she did not have to worry about any meat or fish sauce being used, which was otherwise a problem. The owner is a truly lovely man and makes you feel immediately welcomed. On our first night we even got complimentary Vietnamese tea and pineapple!! It is extremely reasonably priced (one of our cheapest meals), especially given it's extraordinary nature.

There are newer reviews for Minh Hien Vegetarian Restaurant

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I came here 3 days in a row for lunch and did a cooking class on the third day. I had lots of fun doing vegetarian cooking with Hue and Nham. Service us provided by a warm and friendly family. No fish sauce used in ingredients.Will have fond memories of my experience.

1  Thank Vegehappy
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I ate here with my boyfriend (I'm a vegetarian but he's not) and we both loved the food and the welcome so much that we went back a second time! The restaurant itself is on a little back street in a lovely little courtyard covered with bookcases filled with books. All the staff were very welcoming and friendly. The food was amazing, we ordered a lot of dishes as we wanted to try a bit of everything. I'd highly recommend the wontons as well as the stuffed tofu wrapped in banana leaves. It was definitely one of the best meals I had in Vietnam.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We ate here multiple times while in Hoi An. Loved everything from the Pho to the white rose dumplings. The wontons are excellent. Highly recommend finding this place vegetarian or not. Lovely little eating area surrounded by books. Friendly service and excellent food. Just be mindful that the soy sauce on tables is MSG (perhaps owners do not even realize?) so skip adding it to your dish--tasty enough without anyways!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We travelled as vegetarians 3 months trough Nepal,China and now Vietnam. This restaurant is in our top 3. The combi of very good food,low price and the friendly owner was reason for us to come back to this little restaurant several times.