A few things from me about this place:
1) Thank you very much to the guys who put on the football for us last night. I apologise for not saying thank you personally, the main reason being that I was sulking as we lost. Really appreciate that you put the game on for us.
2) THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO FOR SPORT in Hoi An.
3) Food was really good and very reasonably priced.
4) Excellent atmosphere, very laid back and friendly
5) Fingers crossed Watford win the play offs,
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.