“SKY SPORTS IS HERE!!!”

Ranked #104 of 847 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Australian, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 3 Dragons Sports Gastropub is Hoi An's original sports bar with a beautiful riverside restaurant. The sports bar is located on the street-side of the building with big screens, a/c and comfortable seating. We are true sports fans and play most sports inc. Rugby, League, AFL, NFL, Soccer, F1, Moto GP, Tennis, UFC and many more. We feature a large selection of ice cold local and imported beers, spirits and aussie / n.Z wines. We even sell stubby holders. "The Stadium" is upstairs, with a 4 tier grandstand, seating up to 25 people. The room has a 3D projector, surround sound & a/c. The room also doubles as a mini cinema with a large collection of movies available by request (minimum 4 people) and we also run a set schedule for new release movies. Our restaurant by the riverside has great views and ample seating. Our menu features western and Vietnamese cuisine. The western menu has great comfort food that you might be missing after a week of rice & noodles, including awesome burgers and great pizzas. The Vietnamese menu is small but contains only the most delicious dishes using fresh and flavoursome ingredients.
Reviewed May 4, 2013

A few things from me about this place:

1) Thank you very much to the guys who put on the football for us last night. I apologise for not saying thank you personally, the main reason being that I was sulking as we lost. Really appreciate that you put the game on for us.
2) THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO FOR SPORT in Hoi An.
3) Food was really good and very reasonably priced.
4) Excellent atmosphere, very laid back and friendly
5) Fingers crossed Watford win the play offs,

Thanks,
Matt

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I'm English & have lived in Australia for 2 1/2 years & the Aussie burger was the best Aussie burger I've had. Owner asked me if there was a game I wanted on but other people had been there a while longer & get first choice.....Fair. Overall happy with the place & the seats were fine!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you are looking to watch a sports event in Hoi An, 3 dragons is the place to go.

The staff were extremely friendly and went to great lengths to stream the Munster v Clermont Heineken cup semi final for two of the red army.

Alas, Munster were beaten but we had a great night at the 3 Dragons.

Munster Abu.

Roger and Neil

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I just got back from 3 weeks in Cambodia and Vietnam with my wife and 2 teenage kids, we stumbled onto this pub by happy chance and i'm glad we did, the sport, the peace and the beer was great but the Food especially the onion rings thank god, Don,t get me wrong i'm home 1 day and miss my chicken pho, lemongrass and chillie terribly but this place was great the owners where great too.
FOOD: plenty well made and safe
PLACE: clean neat Airconditioned and comfortable
PRICE: cheaper then home

We took a break 3 times there during our stay and i highly recommend it

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Good beer and food but considering this place is known for its TV sport coverage it lacks "comfy chairs" to watch the match.

They should consider buying in some nice wicker chairs...the kind that "Before and Now" on Le Loi have throughout.

simon b, Owner at 3 Dragons Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Our sports bar is designed with high tables and seating so as when someone walks through the place you don't loose view of the t.v. (which is important when you have 50- 100 screaming fans for certain games).
We have do comfortable seating by our beautiful riverside at the other end of the building but I don't have t.v's out there because I don't want to disturb the serenity. We also have a room above the sports bar with a big screen and comfortable daybeds and lounges if you want a more chilled out environment.
We are the only place to go if you want to watch any sport whether its AFL, NRL, RUGBY as I'm the only one in Hoi An with certain satellites and feeds and we pride ourselves on being able to get any sport that anyone requests.
Thank you for commenting that we have "good beer" and "good food" and the suggestions about the seating though, however we are not a backpacker bar!