“Very enjoyable”

Lv Beauty Salon - Spa
Ranked #59 of 168 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to LV Beauty Salon in Hoi An, Vietnam We are a beauty salon and spa in Hoi An, Vietnam When our business began in Colorado, U.S.A., it was not long before we became popular among the community. After our success abroad we have decided to return to Vietnam and continue our business in our home country.With more than 10 years experiences in carefully selected, highly skilled staff, all our customers can be assured to receive expert service with guaranteed satisfaction.Treat yourself at a relaxing day at LV Beauty Salon.Conveniently located in a ancient city Hoi An, Vietnam, the relaxing environment of LV Beauty Salon is created for our visitors to receive the ultimate pampering experience. Visit to our beauty salon and enjoy our pleasant and calming treatment which will take your mind of the stress of daily life and will make you feel reborn.LV Beauty Salon features only the best products and the latest techniques with a staff that is among the finest in the beauty business.Our staff is trained to work hygienically and our instruments are sterilized. For our treatments we have selected only natural products of the highest quality.To receive the maximum effect of our treatment’s healing power we have incorporated them with fresh fruits, vegetables and essential oils. visit to LV Beauty Salon includes free wifi and complimentary coffee and tea.
Reviewed February 24, 2016

Went here initially because they advertised on their website they do gel nails.....no they don't anymore, so I felt a little disappointed. However decided on a deluxe manicure and foot massage. Felt the girls were professional and greatly appreciated that they didn't talk on their phones or to each other, allowing me to relax, appreciate the music and enjoy the treatment. They didn't have a lot of colours to choose from, however this is only a minor negative. My husband enjoyed his hour long massage, it was medium strength and he felt that he had been manipulated very well.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

I asked for a Brazilian Blow dry and they did a similar treatment on my that's better and lasts one year, yes one year! It was a good price and the girls were so friendly and fun to be around. I was there for a good few hours and they amused me all the way! My treatment left my hair so straight and silky soft. 1 month later and it's still going strong, would highly recommend!

Reviewed February 20, 2016

Always visit this spa when in town. The foot massage was pure bliss. Also the delux manicure is worth having. The girls are all professional at their required jobs. Situated at the Vinh Hung Riverside Resort . Definately recommend visiting this spa.

1  Thank happyoldies50
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

Acrylic nails best in town! Vincent is fantastic at acrylics and he learnt in the USA

Every time I visit Hoi An I always pay him a visit.

The massages and pedicures are amazingly good. The staff are always welcoming and friendly.

If you're after great service and professional results you won't be disappointed. You get what you pay for in Hoi An and Vincent only employs well trained and professional workers.