“a must visit- fab food”
Review of The Vetiver Restaurant - CLOSED

The Vetiver Restaurant
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Vetiver Restaurant is located at 580 Cua Dai, the arterial road that connects the quiet ancient town with the business district of Cua Dai. The Vetiver is an attractive stop for visitors who travel to Hoi An.
Reviewed August 20, 2012

On our second trip to Vietnam we found this gem it had only just opened and looked a little western for us ,on a walk back from town we ere exhausted and hungry the food was awsome and the service second to none, i loved the explenation of the dishes & where& how they oringenated, we will be back for more

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Learnt how to make vegetarian spring rolls, beef noodles aka 'pho', tuna in clay pot and banana flower salad in the cooking class offering. I took the basic class that mostly involved the chef showing step by step processes of cooking the 4 dishes. The only time I got to 'hands-on' was when I got to roll and fry the spring rolls myself and of course ate the dishes at the end as dinner. If I had taken the advance class then that would have involved me in going to the market and really had a hands-on experience. Next time definitely.........p/s I even got a certificate for this which was really sweet :)

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had a meal at Vetiver on th 9th of July, we were greated by impecably dressed staff, informed that there was a problem with the air-con so it would be cooler outside with the fans. Which made it very comfortable. It was easy to find on the edge of the old town, so actually in a quieter area.  Yes, there were motor bikes and car horns but you are in Vietnam, they are every where. We  also just spent a week at Hoi An beach & it is no different there. Our meal was beautifully presented, tastey and very reasonably priced. We will certainly be going back. Great ot to sit & people watch.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We stayed in Hoi An for 7 days and went here 5 times. They are so friendly and serve lovely food at a very low price. Try the Cau lao

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My sister and I dined here. Very easy to find - just outside the old town. Five minutes walk from the Hoi An Hotel. We sat outside and loved watching the passing parade of Hoi An - the vendors, the motorbikes and the push bikes. Fans cooled us and the staff attended to every need. The food was beautifully prepared and as good, if not better than any we tasted in Hoi An. The prices are very reasonable. We will dine here again. Thank you lovely staff.