WINNER WONDERLAND

Hung Long Art Gallery
Ranked #67 of 115 things to do in Hoi An
“Art is peace!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

You can find a bunch of peaceful artworks here. Nice drawing and perfect customer service. Highly recommended!!

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Cardiff
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A wonderful souvenir of Vietnam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

I purchased one of Nguyen Trung Viet’s paintings on holiday and it was sent to me by air mail. It arrived really well packaged and only took about 2 weeks to be delivered. I love the painting and it is a great reminder of our time in Vietnam. When we bought the painting, I asked how it was made and Nguyen explained that he used eggshells and lacquer, sanding down the surface until it was right. One thing I didn't know until after we'd bought the painting was that they are not unique - there maybe a few of the same type. That didn't really matter to us but it might to others so best to ask.

Visited February 2012